On this page you’ll find resources and highlights from Angie’s original website. If you are a reader or part of a Book Club reading one of her books, you’ll find this page especially useful.
For Book Clubs
Angie enjoys participating in book clubs and welcomes all invitations. For those of you who are too far away to have Angie attend your book club, here are the most commonly asked questions. If you have other questions that you would like answered, please contact Angie.
- Anything Boys Can Do for Book Clubs (pdf)
- The Canterbury Trail for Book Clubs (pdf)
- Discussion Starters for The Bone Cage (pdf)
- Study Notes for The Bone Cage:
Click on the links below to access interviews with Angie:
- Getting Physical with Sook-Yin Lee on Definitely Not the Opera — “Working it out While Working Out” -
Note: Angie’s segment is in the last 30 minutes
- Mountain West Voices with Clay Scott on PRX (Public Radio Exchange)
- The Next Chapter with Shelagh Rogers, March 21, 2011 [21mb MP3]
- Discussing The Bone Cage with Shelagh Rogers on The Next Chapter
- Interview on The Writers’ Show, Kootenay Co-op Radio